HOW DO WE FIND THE BEACH?
The Beach is located off of I-71 at exit 25-A, 20 minutes north of downtown Cincinnati and 20 minutes south of downtown Dayton. The address is: 2590 Waterpark Drive, Mason, OH 45040 – Warren County – Ohio – USA
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
The Beach Waterpark accepts cash and all major credit cards at the park. No checks will be accepted. For online purchases The Beach Waterpark accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
CAN WE BRING OUR OWN FOOD AND DRINK INTO THE PARK?
No outside food, beverages or coolers are allowed to be brought into The Beach Waterpark. Exceptions are made for Guests with special dietary needs to include food allergies, baby food, and formula. Guests with special dietary needs should inform the Admission personnel when they arrive at the Park.
DO YOU ALLOW GRILLING IN THE PARKING LOT?
No grilling is allowed on the Beach Waterpark property.
CAN I LEAVE THE PARK AND RETURN ON THE SAME DAY?
All guests leaving the park and planning to return later that day are required to get a hand stamp prior to leaving the park. The parking fee is not included – you will have to pay again for parking if you leave the property.
CAN WE BRING OUR OWN LIFEJACKETS?
You can bring in your own lifejackets, as long as they are US Coast Guard approved. The Beach also has life jackets available at no additional charge. Swimsuits with built-in floatation devices are not Coast Guard approved, and are not allowed on any attractions.
WHAT CAN I WEAR ON THE WATER SLIDES?
Appropriate swimwear is required, and subject to park approval. No bikini thongs, jeans, pants with rivets, belts, buckles or chains. Shoes and sunglasses are also not allowed on the rides. Swimsuits with built-in floatation devices are not Coast Guard approved, and are not allowed. Swim diapers are required for children who aren’t potty trained. Swim diapers are available for purchase in the gift shop.
WHAT ARE THE HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SLIDES?
For the safety of our guests, certain rides have height requirements: 45 inches for all Inner Tube Rides and Body Flume Rides; 48 inches for Big Kahuna and Riptide Racer; Soaring Eagle Zip Line – 42 inches, but must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone under the 45 inches will have a great time at Big Creek Beach! Please see Ride List for specific restrictions for each.
DO I STILL HAVE TO PAY IF I DON’T GET IN THE WATER?
To purchase a spectator wristband, guests initially pay full admission price at the ticket booth, and then are refunded $20 at the end of the day. Any spectator seen on any attraction, including the kiddie pool, may have their wristband removed and lose their refund.
WHAT IS THE ALCOHOL POLICY AT THE BEACH WATERPARK?
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages at The Beach Waterpark. The Beach Waterpark does ID everyone, so remember to bring a valid state issued identification or valid driver’s license in order to receive the “Drinking” Wristband. No ID, No Alcohol. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted while in line for any attraction.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RENT A LOCKER?
Locker rentals at The Beach Waterpark are digital. The rates range from $8.00 to $15.00 per day. The lockers take all major credit cards and cash.
CAN I SMOKE AT THE BEACH?
Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking areas inside the park. Please ask any staff member for more details.
WHERE DO I APPLY FOR A JOB?
IS THERE A PARKING FEE?
Yes, The Beach Waterpark parking fee is $10.00 per day, but this does not allow for re-entry – you will have to pay again for parking if you leave the property.
WHAT IS THE RAIN CHECK POLICY FOR THE BEACH?
The Beach Waterpark does not close during rain. If severe weather forces the Beach to close the pools and/or attractions for more than one continuous hour, a rain check ticket for another day will be provided. In order to receive the Rain Check Ticket, each person must have a proper receipt and/or ticket stub. If the closure begins at 3:00pm or after a Night Splash Rain Check will be issued. Season Pass Holders are not eligible for Rain Checks. No refunds on any tickets will be issued.
CAN I CONVERT MY DAILY ADMISSION TICKET TO A SEASON PASS?
Guests can receive full credit on their admission towards the purchase of a season pass. Stop by the Season Pass Office or Ticket Window for details during your visit. Upgrading your admission towards a season pass must be done during the day of your visit and with your Admission Receipt for the day.
I LOST AN ITEM AT THE PARK
Click on the link to report any item that you have lost or forgotten at the park: LOST AND FOUND
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- No pets are permitted into the park; with the exception of service animals. Notify Admission personnel upon arrival
- The Beach Waterpark is not allowed to use the public address system for paging guests.
- No glass containers are allowed in the park.
- Traditional swimwear is required.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers are permitted.
- Same day return is allowed as long as your hand is stamped upon exiting the park. Parking fee is not included.
- No grilling is allowed on the property.
- All bags will be checked before entering the park.
- Entrance to the park constitutes permission for The Beach Waterpark to photograph you while on the premises and to use pictures for a lawful purpose without compensation.
- No skateboarding, roller-skating or bicycling permitted in the park.
- Guests are not permitted to take radios into the park.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas inside the Beach Waterpark.
- Ohio State Law prohibits individuals from bringing alcoholic beverages into the park and the sale of alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal age.
- The Beach Waterpark reserves the right to limit the operating hours for the park and any attraction.
- No person may bring or possess any weapons including concealed firearms on any The Beach Waterpark property including buildings, parking lots and private vehicles
- All drones (Unmanned Aerial Systems) are prohibited at The Beach Waterpark and any unauthorized drone(s) observed over The Beach Waterpark will be reported to the FAA and local law enforcement, regardless of its point of origin or operation. Drones may pose a potential safety risk and may violate Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.